GOLF COURSE INFO
We are glad to announce that Southmoore Golf Course will reopen to the public starting Friday May 1st, 2020. A list of our policies and procedures, as well as the state of pennsylvania's mandated operting instructions, will be followed until further notice in an effort to allow everyone to stay healthy and safe.
- Golf course is open for golfers only, no other activities will be permitted (bikes, walking etc.)
- Pro Shop is open, 3 patrons are permitted in the pro shop at any time
- All CDC and PA Health Guideline for essential business practices will be followed by staff
- All staff will wear protective masks and gloves
- Social distancing of 6 feet of separation will be enforced throughout the property
- We encourage walking but riding is allowed with one player per cart with the exception being if you reside in the same home you may ride together in a cart.
- Tee times will be every 10 minute to help with social distancing measures
- No rakes, ball washers, water coolers or course furniture will be permitted.
- Holes will not have flagsticks. We have PVC piping that will keep half the ball above the cup
- No rental push carts or rental clubs permitted
- Each customer may only use their equipment & clubs at all times.
- No congregation or tailgating in the parking lot at any time before or after your round
- Golf course staff will never handle any customer’s golf clubs, bag or equipment.
- Bathrooms will be open on the course and inside the club house. They will be sanitized regularly
- Every cart will go through cleaning & sanitation process before and after each round by a cart sanitation specialist
- Reservations are being taken a week in advance
- Check in process will be as follows: If you paid online report to the tee at your tee time. If you do not want to go into the pro shop we will run your card over the phone. If checking in at the pro shop only 3 players will be permitted in the pro shop at a time to pay
- Lounge will be open for take-out only.
- All CDC and PA Health Guidelines for essential business practices will be expected to be followed by all customers. This includes a mask while in the pro shop and near the facilities.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well, do not risk putting anyone at risk
- Please remove your trash from your golf carts upon completion of your round
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer to use throughout the day and wash hands regularly
We thank you for remaining patient as we have taken necessary precautions to keep our customers and staff safe at all times. We kindly ask your help to follow all CDC requirements & the listed requirements below. We all need to work together to keep golf open in PA.
PRO SHOP HOURS
Weekdays (Mon-Fri) 8:00AM to 7:00PM
Weekends (Sat-Sun) 7:00AM to 7:00PM
Will be open for take-out only with limited items available . Indoor dining or congregating suspended unitl furhter notice by the state of Pennsylvania.
FOR GOLF ACADEMY QUESTIONS OR TO BOOK A LESSON PLEASE GO TO JIMMUSCHLITZGOLF.COM OR CALL THE PRO SHOP
Course Open for Daily Play
Driving Range & Practice Green Open Daily!!!
You can call the pro-shop for more information and tee times @ 610-837-7200
Or Online Specials Daily (go to book a tee time)